- This event has passed.
The Art of Blending II: A Deconstruction of Hibiki Japanese Harmony
April 20 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$175.00
Please join the House of Suntory and Grafted Whiskey & Wine for exclusive access to some of the most sought after and seldom tasted whisky in the House Of Suntory. This is an extraordinary opportunity to discover and explore the depth of Japanese whisky. Guided by a House of Suntory Ambassador, we will be tasting a selection of whiskies from Chita, Yamazaki, Hakushu, and Hibiki distilleries – discussing the history, craftsmanship and terroir of the House of Suntory.
1) Chita Clean Type – Mild, Harmonious and Round.
2) Yamazaki Puncheon Cask – Alight Fruit Notes with Malt and Spice.
3) Yamazaki Sherry Cask – Matured Solely in Sherry Casks and Non-Chilled.
4) Yamazaki Mizunara Cask – Delightful Aroma on the Nose with a Clean, Crisp and Smooth Finish.
5) Hakushu Smoky Type – Rich, Deep Spice, borne through the use of Rye. Paired with the Green, Fruity Hakushu Character.
6) Hibiki Japanese Harmony – Luminous. Delicate. A transparency that unveils complexity.
Your incredible tasting journey will end with a delicious 4-course dinner.
*Tickets include gratuity and are non-refundable. We are unable to accommodate food substitutions or special requests. Thank you for your understanding.