1. a spirit distilled from malted grain, especially barley or rye
2. a rich and storied pastime for people all over the world
Steeped in regional traditions and a sense of place, whiskey has been grafted through generations of distillers in specialized communities around the world.
/ wīn / noun
1. alcoholic beverage made from the fermented juice of fresh grapes
2. something that invigorates or intoxicates
Shedding pretense and inviting you to share the passion, our Sommelier is selecting wines with not only quality ingredients but wonderful stories. Join us on the journey.
/ füd / noun
1. something that nourishes, sustains, or supplies
2. a perfect pair with wine, whiskey and the like
Our chef and beverage specialists on staff work closely together to craft menus that compliment the Grafted vision of unity. Sourcing many ingredients from our bountiful community of Reno and the Northern Sierras
Lockers are a separate program from memberships. Lockers can be combined with the level of your choice to keep it stocked. There are a limited number of lockers available and are reserved on a yearly basis.
**A quarterly membership is required to sign up for an annual locker